• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FS: Corbeau Fold and Tumble Rear Seat - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
I have a Corbeau Fold and Tumble Rear seat that is virtually new (my rig hasn't moved 100 yds yet). I have decided to go a different direction with my rear seats.

The seat can be found here. I paid $230 for it a few months ago. I would like $180 + actual shipping, or you can come and pick it up ;D

The only thing that isn't included is the hardware needed to mount it in a heep (ie the brackets that mount to the wheel wells). These hardware pieces were useless in the Bronco as the tire wells are much further apart than in a heep.

Pictures below... and I'm firm on the price... this is an almost brand new seat.

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 92
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 60
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 62
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 81
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 76
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 56
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Well considering I'm gonna have to box it up and send it on its merry way, it may end up being ~$35-$40 to ship it. If that's OK with you, I can ship it out at the beginning of next week. Let me know...

Ideal scenario (best deal) would be one of the semi-local folks to pick it up, but I'm open to ship for sure.

OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
I am about to return pm's but before I do, I wanted to clarify that my preference really is to sell this seat locally... only because the extra $40 that it would cost anyone to pack and ship this stuff isn't going in anyone's pocket BUT the shipping company... so I want to give it a few days to see if I can make the local thing happen. thanks for all of the interest...

OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
It looks like it's gonna sell locally. I will post up within the week once I receive payment. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.