• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Found some motivation or did it find me? :) Edit-I'M HOME!

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Was asking some questions this week on a thread and a classicbronco member PM'd me telling me they have the part I was looking for. After a couple PM's and phone calls it wound up being the member had quite a few different parts I could use. So today I will be taking a 2 hour trip to DE.

PICS TO COME ;D

OK lets make this a "Can you find the new parts?" game. Sorry for the crappy phone pics

Attachments

• 3get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    3get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 2get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    2get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 1get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    1get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing some progress on your build!;D

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok I am going to guess the shifter, the steering column and the hood.... how close am I?

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was also going to guess the seats but stopped short because that would be an amazing parts find to get all that in one day.;D Either way the Bronco is looking awesome!

OP
OP
ryoungbronco

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
I was also going to guess the seats but stopped short because that would be an amazing parts find to get all that in one day.;D Either way the Bronco is looking awesome!

Your good! Was real glad to meet up and get these parts. Now I need to find time to start working on the bronco. Hopefully on Thanksgiving my wife will allow me a couple hours to tinker.

PS-I guess I'm not good at making up games. I have the same problem with telling jokes.%)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
The makin of that Bronco is looking good (PROBLEM-NO PROBLEM):D

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I cheated and looked all the way through your build thread and guessed parts that werent already in your pictures! LOL!!

what steering column is that? I like it!

OP
OP
ryoungbronco

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Could of stopped by here and saw a few broncos....I live in the northern part of DE near the PA line.

Now you tell me:). I haven't seen a lot of broncos but it seems that more and more people with broncos are around here.

Funny because today I was working outside at a customers house and all of a sudden a bronco past me. It's once in a blue moon I see a bronco.

Getting these parts and seeing the bronco has really put some fire under my butt. I just need to find the time:p.

Last edited: