• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Ford 9” Third Member and Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbooth5

Contributor
Loc.
Texas
City: Midland
Price: $ 250

Just pulled my original 28 spline third member. Factory open differential with 3.50 gears. Axles are in good shape, but would recommend new bearings.

Going to be re-gearing my front Dana 30 as well, so will have an open carrier and ring and Pinion from that as well, but will be a couple weeks before I get to it.

Make an offer on some or all of it. Price for the 9” third member and axles is $250.

Also have a factory 3 speed transmissiom I pulled to do an AX15 swap if somebody wants it as a separate deal.

Attachments

• IMG_9001.jpeg
    IMG_9001.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
kbooth5

kbooth5

Contributor
Loc.
Texas
Some pics of the third member and factory tag

Attachments

• IMG_9003.jpeg
    IMG_9003.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9002.jpeg
    IMG_9002.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9001.jpeg
    IMG_9001.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
kbooth5

kbooth5

Contributor
Loc.
Texas
Bumping one more time. Taking any reasonable offers here, otherwise it’s going to scrap

Status
Not open for further replies.