• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Flaming River - tilt column feedback

EBGeek

I looked on here for some other discussions about this before posting, but didn't see much in the way of feedback on tilt columns, particularly the Flaming River column I recently purchased. For some background, I previously had a worn out, squeaky column with a broken blinker, no horn that used to be a 3 on the tree converted to a floor shifter. I put off the column replacement due to the cost, but finally broke down and made the plunge.

I'm sure the other vendors/brands are equally as nice, but I wanted to throw in my two cents and say it was money well spent. The installation was a breeze, the fit/finish was fantastic and I'm so excited to finally have a fully functional steering column. I also questioned the need to have a tilt on my EB since I've never seen one before, but if you're on the fence, spend the few extra dollars and get the tilt. It makes adjusting the steering wheel to a more comfortable position so much easier.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I have the Ididit tilt column on my rig and love it, you will be so glad you did the upgrade.;)

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 73