• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Donors for 77 Lincoln saginaw pump PULLEY? (3/4" shaft)

beyer05

Loc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I got the '77 Lincoln saginaw pump with dual returns and it has the 3/4" pulley shaft and all of my extra pulleys are the 5/8" (I think). What donor vehicles had the 3/4" pulleys besides the late 70's Lincolns so I have a wider variety to search from? If I have to, where is the best place to buy a new one?

OP
OP
B

beyer05

Loc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Anyone? Will any v-belt pulley for a 3/4" shaft work or are they different offsets? What about exchanging it for a pump that has a 5/8" shaft?

johns74

Loc.
Tucson , Az
You can get the 3/4 press on pulley at checker its chrome but it still works. ;) Its in the dress up items isle and costs about $30.00 Hope this helps.
John

OP
OP
B

beyer05

Loc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I found a pulley that I think will work at a buddy's shop. I THINK it is off a jeep saginaw pump, but not sure. It is 3/4" though. I did have to grind ALOT off of the wildhorses bracket to fit the Lincoln pump.