• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom Seats w/Bronco Script - Black Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a BRAND NEW, set of black leather seats from Tom's Bronco Parts. These are still in the box and come complete with seat slides and hardware. The seats have a very comfortable back rest and seat support. The Back rest is adjustable to lay the seat all the way down or prop it up to your desired position. The seats are made with Genuine Italian Leather.

These sell for $700 at Tom's, so you'll save $75.00.....and get the exact same product. Now THAT is a good deal!!

:cool:

Attachments

• BlackLeatherLogoSeat.jpg
    BlackLeatherLogoSeat.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
These are the new design with the lower bolsters.

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
would you take $500

Nope. But, I'll sell them to you for $600 and meet you in Ocala next weekend.....so you can save on shipping.

I'm picking up my Bronco from the paint shop in Ocala and I can bring the seats with me.

Let me know soon.

BRONCOMAN15

would you maybe consider shipping the seats? and if so how much to Fort Worth, TX 76108. thanks Matt

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No, I didn't. But, I couldn't find anyone who thought $100 off the retail price was a good enough deal.....so I decided to keep them and install them in my frame-off when it's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.