• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Complete 99 Explorer Drivetrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickC24

Contributor
City: Fremont
Price: $ 2000

I have a complete 99 Explorer Drivetrain swap.

Comes with everything you need to do the swap (engine, trans, transfer case (205), shifters, front dress, intakes, fuel rail and injectors, cross member, air cleaner, and sensors, manifolds and full exhaust, wiring harness, and computer)

Actually comes with two computers and full harness'. The PO kinda just slapped it together without removing the unnecessary things for the swap. Everything worked fine just didnt look great. My plan was to switch it out with a trimmed and loomed harness from EFI Guy while still being able to drive it around town while I waited. I have contacted EFI Guy and I'm on his list for the harness rework. If you want I can give you my spot or if you have your own plans that's up to you.

I decided to go with a carbureted Blueprint 306 for the simplicity and ability to work on it on my own.

Asking 3K (have videos of it starting, driving, and shifting). PM your number and I will send them.

tempImage756jbv.jpg
tempImagetIfpPf.jpg
tempImageBUhK4F.jpg
tempImagePfaqcP.jpg

Last edited:

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
Kind of a sidebar, but what kind of adapter does it have to go from a 4R70W to a NP205 in an early Bronco? I'd imagine the driveshafts had to be modified too... I'm just curious.

OP
OP
N

NickC24

Contributor
Im not sure to be honest, it was all there where I purchased the Bronco. Im pretty sure anytime you go with the 4R70W you have to modify the drive shafts.

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
I recently read a post where someone did the same swap (I think) and just switched the rear driveshaft to the front and front to the rear on that same swap....

Status
Not open for further replies.