• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Cobra style low profile aluminum air cleaner - new price

Status
Not open for further replies.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Anyone want a super nice aluminum air cleaner to dress up their engine bay? Fit's a single carb, not duals. The first one with $75.00 takes it and yes, I'll ship for actual shipping charges.

I can't make it fit my Bronco but maybe you can figure something out? Feel free to message/post any questions and thanks for looking!
AirCleaner2.jpg

AirCleaner3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
What is the set up that it doesn't fit. Body lift? 302/ 351? Carb brand? What are the dimensions?

Overall length is 21", Width is 10 1/4", Overall height is 2 5/8", inside diameter of opening for carb is 5 1/4".

I tried it on my factory 2 barrel sitting on my stock 302 with factory intake. From what I remember, it was a little low and didn't clear the distributor or coil. It's been a while since I tried it. Hood clearance shouldn't be an issue as it's about the same height as a factory air cleaner.

Krayzie

Loc.
Silver City
Did you try some adapters for the cleaner to clear? I had to do that on a old pickup i own, real cheap any part store should carry them

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Did you try some adapters for the cleaner to clear? I had to do that on a old pickup i own, real cheap any part store should carry them

I didn't think about that but a thin spacer would probably do the trick. I'm going to stick with selling it for now though but thanks for the idea!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Cool piece, Id be all over it if it didnt say Cobra. I would imagine that would sell in a heatbeat on the Factory Five Forum

http://www.ffcars.com/

Thanks man, and feel free to share a link over there if you'd like! I'm not on the forum and have a hard enough time keeping up with things here! %)

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
You looking for any parts in trade?

I can't really think of anything I need right now other than labor... Thanks though!

I've received several offers overnight and this morning, all asking for free shipping. One thing to keep in mind when making an offer is that shipping through USPS with a large flat rate box will be $15.45.

Thanks for all the interest, I'm glad you guys think it's as cool as I do!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.