• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Chevy Disk Brake Spindle (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Was able to find one in the past four months at the two Pick-n-Pulls near us, but I'm running out of patience. Let me know if you have one. I picked up another set of the heavy duty backing plates today.

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just use your drum spindles with a pair of spacers from "Jason" on the site. I wish I would of known about this option before over paying for some crappy looking Chevy spindles.

shimano101@hotmail.com

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
If I do the spacer like mentioned, I have two spindles I took off of a 75 Chevy 4x4. You could have them both for $15 + shipping.

Scott

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Cheif I took one of the larger spindles and turned it down to the proper size .. I liked it because it was so clean.
.. Where does the spacer go where the spindle mounts up .. How thick is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.