• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

C4 expert in central PA/northern MD?

ddm156

I know the C4 is a DIY trans, but I don't have garage space...commandeered by the wife and kids...
I'm just seeing if there is any connections to be made with someone that can really perform good work (the first time) on a c4 re-seal. Of course I hesitate because the trans works great (fear it doesnt work as well after service), just drips from a quite a few spots and getting annoying. No, I don't trust taking it somewhere that 'does transmission work' (the walmarts of car service). I need to have some faith in the competence of the work...hey, that's the world we live in today.
Anybody know somebody in my neck of the woods? (South Central PA/Northern Central MD)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There’s a company called Performance Automatic, that I thought was in Maryland.
They’re a builder of performance transmissions and sell through aftermarket channels.
So I’m not sure if they have a local presence where you could walk in and get your transmission looked at or worked on. But you might try looking them up and checking just in case.