• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brand New JBG Fenders (Pair) - Never Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

avijay

I have a pair of fenders that I had bought on Feb 12th, 2008 for my 76 EB that I ended up not using, they came from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard and I will sell them for half the price that they sell them for and buyer takes care of cost of shipping. They are in excellent condition with no problems.

Below is a copy of the invoice and I have original packaging (box) it came with.

Product / Comments Qty Price Total
14011 Fender - Pair Left And Right 1 $329.00 $329.00

Price = $165.00 + shipping (can get a quote once furnished an address)

I will accept Paypal as payment, feel free to contact me for any questions

SOLD TO ORANGECRUSH

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
avijay

avijay

Matt will it be a business address or a home address, I know it's cheaper when sending to a business address. I will get the box to the shipper tomorrow to get a quote, let me know about the business or home address

OP
OP
avijay

avijay

Orange Crush you are absolutely next in line, as soon as I hear back from 74redone I'll let you know if they are still available or not, thanks.

OP
OP
avijay

avijay

I appreciate all the interest & will put up some feedback once I hear fiom 74redone, I'm going to get him a shipping price tomorrow.

74redone

Loc.
Milan
It will be to a business address. I'll let you know as soon as you get the quote to me,so the other inline won't have to wait.
Thanks!
Matt

OP
OP
avijay

avijay

74redone, just got back from the shippers and it's going to be cheapest doing it FedEx ground and for delivery to a business it comes in at $180.00 and to a home it comes in at $190, not much difference here. Please let me know ASAP so I can let the others know. Thanks again.

OP
OP
avijay

avijay

I agree, shipping is crazy b/c the boxes they came in are huge, thanks for the quick response.

OrangeCrush, your up.

OP
OP
avijay

avijay

Thanks to everyone for all the interest, SOLD to Orange Crush this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.