• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ARB Retro Switches??

NickC24

Contributor
I'm looking to install ARB lockers on both the front and rear. I don't want to install the regular switches in the dash panel. I don't like the way the modern switches look next to all of the old school, ornate looking switches. Does anybody know of a company that makes old school toggle switches that will work with the ARB switch driver? I was looking for something like this.
imgres

or like this
imgres

I also thought it would be cool to match the trim around it like this but with the words compressor, front, and rear over the top and regular on and off on the sides. Do they sell blank ones that I can have engraved? Is that even a thing?
imgres

I want to install them on the left of the main gauge. Are there any obstacles in the way in that location that I should be aware of?

Its official. I'm obsessing. Cant wait to get started.

You guys are the best and thanks for the advice.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
cant see pics you need to be a contributor which means you need to buy into the website for like $10 a year or so. well worth it btw>