• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone running Cage long arms and F250 shock mounts I need to see pictures please

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Title says it all. I need to weld my F250 mounts on and wanted to see how they look with the Cage long arms.

I mocked up my arms and if I put the F250 mounts in same spot as the old stock mounts it seems my shock will angle back to reach the the shock mount on the arms possibly causing bind up at the F250 mount. Any photos or ideas are greatly appreciated ;D

Howdy

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
With an application like this you are going to have to install the suspension and then mount the shock mounts where they need to be. Don't try and guess or go off someone elses pictures. Who is to say they did it right? Cycle the suspension and measure for the correct shock length and mount tat F250 tower where it will do you the most good.

I was lucky when I installed my Duff arms where the mount on the arm lined up real well with my shock hoop. I still want to go back and redo it though and make some custom shock towers that are taller.