• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone near Yakima WA?

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I sold one of my Broncos to a very nice lady who plans on driving it daily. She lives near Yakima and I would love to find a good local shop for her that can help with anything needed. It is a brand new build so there should be very few issues but it is a Bronco so it will need things sooner or later. If anyone lives near there and could recommend anyone please let me know.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Was her name Cindy?

nvrstuk

Contributor
If so, I worked with her and was sending her every link I could find on Broncos F/S the last several months. I will find her a mechanic.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If so, I worked with her and was sending her every link I could find on Broncos F/S the last several months. I will find her a mechanic.
Yes that is her, I am glad to hear you can help. She is a very nice person and I want her to enjoy the Bronco. I really appreciate you responding.

nvrstuk

Contributor
She just responded and you did at the same time. I will help her out.

Nice build

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Also would like to pick your brain sometime as I am still looking at the 6R80 and Atlas for my trail rig.