• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone live near Bronco Graveyard

ClintEastwood

Loc.
London, Ontario Can
Hello all,

Wondering if any bronco brothers or sisters can help me out. My buddy will be heading down to the /michigan state game next weekend Saturday the 28th and on his way home I was hoping he would stop by Bronco Graveyard for me to pick up some body parts. Well unfortunately no one from JBG can be around on Sunday.

If I pay for the parts would anybody be willing to pick them up and let me friend come by Sunday the 29th in the morning to pick them up on his way back to Canada? If this is a possibility please let me know- happy to reimburse you for your time. It would make a huge difference to me since he will already be in the states that weekend

Thank you for your help!