• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Acme Bronco Bodies

mo-bronco

While browsing through my truck and car magazines from the '80's I came across an ad in the back of Off-Road magazine from June of '86. It was for a place called Acme Bronco Bodies. They offered body parts or a complete body. I wonder if anyone else has heard of them? I have the pic scanned and I can email it to someone to post if you want.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
quality is not the best but I think you can make it out .

Attachments

• acme.jpg
    acme.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 283

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
white gel-coat finish tells me that they were fiberglass.......aside from that, no knowledge of them whatsoever.

getfuzzy

just did the old google,the company is still in biz,Acme heep parts that sucks.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
just did the old google,the company is still in biz,Acme heep parts that sucks.

Yeah, Acme is a longtime Jeep parts supplier. Back in the day, their "Jeep Spotters/I.D. Guide" poster was a popular fixture in off road shops. I have one of their catalogs from about the mid '80s laying around here somewhere. I guess I should look and see if they have Bronco bodies in it.

Todd Z.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Why don't one of you guys just call China, they will make you one. They make everything ;D and sell it pretty cheap too !

stlkikn

We still use the Jeep spotters/ ID poster at my shop... you'ld be amazed at
how many Jeep owners don't know what year they own, or how it has been modded in its life!