• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

a full set of 5 slot mags and more parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanditBronco

5 8.5" by 15" 5 slot mag rims need a good polish job-$200

a set of cut almost to the body line front fenders markers have been shaved and these are primed and ready

1 stock air cleaner set up without the stud

2 stock spindles

1 stock steering column and cracked steering wheel was three speed column but taken out and converted to floor shift

2 stock headlamps

1 manual steering box

emergency brake pedal assembly

front sway bar assembly with brackets and bushings-Sold

stock bumper with two yellow square kc lights on top

stock 4 point roll bar

everything is in pretty good shape guys make me an offer cause I dont know what anything is worth.. I can email picture if you need as soon as I get them and if you need any other little things let me know I might have it
Thanks,
Riley Klingaman (the bronco kid)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BanditBronco

BanditBronco

Yes I will get you a picture probably late afternoon tomorrow and the pick up would be awsome.
Thanks

mark s

Interested in the wheels, could you send pictures, will you ship to 92082?

Thanks

OP
OP
BanditBronco

BanditBronco

Sorry guys been busy for the past week, slots are SOLD!! I will try to get other pictures out tonight if possible.
Thanks,
Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.