• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 Copper Metallic "Sport" morphing into "Explorer".

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
My Bronco is a 1972 Sport Bronco that the belt trimline was removed before I purchased. A couple of years ago I replaced the original motor and the original tranny for a 98 Explorer 5.0l and 4r70w tranny. I think i'm going to lay some "Explorer" package graphics. I even ordered an Explorer tire cover from chopper. What you guys think.
Here is the new winch cover.

Attachments

• Marco's bronco explorer.jpg
    Marco's bronco explorer.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Marco's winch cover 2.jpg
    Marco's winch cover 2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Dont forget the explorer dash emblem. And put the driprail chrome on it too for good measure

House

Minutia Militia
I vote for the Explorer seat upholstery.
No drip rail trim on 72's...

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
My 72 is a Explorer Sport. this was the original seat fabric for reference if you need it. I sold this seat at super Cel as I had decided I am too far gone from "stock at this point anyway. I believe BroncoHut has the fabric or said they can get it. I like it as it is unique. It isn't "Indian blanket"(which is cool too) or the houndstooth. I like that spare tire cover..

Attachments

• 090.jpg
    090.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 151

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
My 72 is a Explorer Sport. this was the original seat fabric for reference if you need it. I sold this seat at super Cel as I had decided I am too far gone from "stock at this point anyway. I believe BroncoHut has the fabric or said they can get it. I like it as it is unique. It isn't "Indian blanket"(which is cool too) or the houndstooth. I like that spare tire cover..

I know where that seat is now........;D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, that seat brings back memories!
I spent many a great trip to the Sierras ensconced in one just like it. Surrounded by camping gear, food and good buds. And "that damn pack" (my camping gear that always seemed to be in the way in the back of an EB).:cool:
Best of times.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Why not.. :)

My Bronco is a 1972 Sport Bronco that the belt trimline was removed before I purchased. A couple of years ago I replaced the original motor and the original tranny for a 98 Explorer 5.0l and 4r70w tranny. I think i'm going to lay some "Explorer" package graphics. I even ordered an Explorer tire cover from chopper. What you guys think.

OP
OP
bronco loco

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York

I love the color and texture of that seat!