• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3T toddler Bronco shirt. I’ll ship free to the first to reply they want it.

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
My boys have grown out of this shirt and I’d like to pass it on to the Bronco community rather than just donating. Good used condition. No stains or rips that I see, which is amazing since both boys loved this shirt. Walmart has it awhile ago and I should have bought them out.

3T boys size.

I’ll ship to you for free up to $5. So that will probably only cover the east coast or maybe the continental US. PayPal will work if it ends up being more.

First to reply that they want it will get it. Just pm me your address after replying.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• E7760365-95B5-4278-A4C5-E94A5642E77C.jpg
    E7760365-95B5-4278-A4C5-E94A5642E77C.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
Muddy1966Bronco

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
Nice offer! Whereabouts are you in central PA?

Lewisburg area. Are you close?

And this shirt giveaway is just a small token in response to the overwhelming support and outright generosity I have received from members of this site. I agree 100% that this is a great group of people here.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
I'm down in York. And I wholeheartedly agree. I did a fairly involved restoration on my 76 using the forums knowledge and my elbow grease!

Send me a PM when you outgrow the '66 and are sending that to the first responder. I'd like to make sure I'm first! :)

OP
OP
Muddy1966Bronco

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
Send me a PM when you outgrow the '66 and are sending that to the first responder. I'd like to make sure I'm first! :)

The '66 was sold to pay back taxes to Uncle Sam, unfortunately. :( And for a fraction of what they go for now. 15 years ago, people didn't want a '66. Too oddball and not enough options. God, I wish I kept it and made things work. I'd love to track it down. Last I saw, it was in NJ and the guy was going "stump jumping" with it. I wanna cry thinking about it. But I am thinking about piecing another Bronco out of my parts to sell. We will see.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The '66 was sold to pay back taxes to Uncle Sam, unfortunately. :( And for a fraction of what they go for now. 15 years ago, people didn't want a '66. Too oddball and not enough options. God, I wish I kept it and made things work. I'd love to track it down.

We always regret the "one" that got away :(