• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 2007 F150 Crewcab 2wd

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Throwing some feelers out there. I have a 07 F150 XLT crewcab 5.4L flex fuel 2wd for sale. PW,PDL, Tilt, CC, CD. Cloth interior in great shape. 62,000 miles, 20" black rhino rims with 20" nitto tires. Lowered 2 inches in the back using schackles, still have OEM shackles to raise it back up, duel exhaust, FX2 grill. Runs and drives great. It's my DD but I only drive about 15 miles a day. I bought it in Oct. 07 with 21k miles on it. So I have put 41k miles on it in 6 years. Asking $16,000 have a little wiggle room. Only picture I have on my computer, door handles have been painted to match and the headlights inside have been painted since this picture.

Attachments

• my_truck.JPG
    my_truck.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.