• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2 Broncos sighted heading south of Indianapolis Indiana on I65

jlewan001

Loc.
Thorp, WI
On Monday night (Nov 12th) I saw 2 Early Broncos being pulled on a trailer behind a white Ford Powerstroke pickup heading south on I65.

The Bronco on the front of the trailer was green, and the other was dark gray or black. Both had soft tops and looked to be freshly restored.

OP
OP
J

jlewan001

Loc.
Thorp, WI
I am not 100 percent sure, but I think the truck may have had dual chrome exhaust stacks coming out of the box. They sure looked like some nice Broncos though. I was riding with my uncle and he was laughing at me cause I was so excited over them.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
seems like some one in florida, marco island I think was having BAB build a white one. thought i remember a thread mentioning that.