• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI 1977 Bronco Special Decor

Status
Not open for further replies.

73racing

htt[COLOR="Red"][B]p://s906.photobucket.com/user/msh...library/Bronco[/B][/COLOR]

1977 ford bronco ranger sport, v-8 , auto , denver bronco orange with off white interior, p/s , normal midwestern rust, frame is good , runs and drives , has been used exclusively as a plow truck by a new ford dealership since new. 8,000 miles, maintained by dealer. Has plow, 100% original, never cut again has midwest rust but unique providence may add value. Never titled or registered by new car dealer! This bronco was only used on the lot.
Early bird gets the worm.
Thanks for your interest,
call 920-264-2265 ask for buddy lloyd

links to over 50 photos http://s906.photobucket.com/user/mshuda_2009/library/Bronco

Last edited:

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
Where have I seen this before?? Header says 76. Ad says 68. Fuel tank doors say 77. Plow lights are newer. What does the title say??? Nice EB

Thanks for updating and getting all the year info to match.

Last edited:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
It is a '77 Special Decor, not a Ranger Sport (no such thing).

Cool history.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I'm pretty sure this was on eBay a while back. If I remember correctly it had a lot of hidden rust. Not sure it's the same one or not though.

remi1566

Not sure about Ebay but i had a friend in Greenbay look this one over when it was for sale on CL. I passed on it too much rust for my liking...

OP
OP

73racing

had an expert in yesterday, guru, he said that because it "DID NOT"have disc brakes , (and he did validate originality and looked at the door tag) he said must be "very early" 1977 model.
The vehicle has never been titled, it was in posession of dealer all of its life.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
had an expert in yesterday, guru, he said that because it "DID NOT"have disc brakes , (and he did validate originality and looked at the door tag) he said must be "very early" 1977 model.
The vehicle has never been titled, it was in posession of dealer all of its life.

The front axle has been changed at sometime, the disc were factory starting the 76 yr. I have seen some 76/77's that were disc but not pwr assist. However there is no telling what has been changed over the yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.