• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1970-1977 Bronco wanted - Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

craiger111

Loc.
YUMA , AZ
Bronco

Are you looking for a full restro .big project or small almost compleet or trail truck with all the gismos min. body dammage .....Thanks

OP
OP
G

greenda3

I am interested in good ones

I am interested in a sport model with hard top, in either conditions of: those that have been taken care of and need work to bring them up to show standards or ones that are already there.

If there is a lot of rust or overall neglect probably not interested.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Hey I just found a 77 pretty much stock except cut rear fenders a small lift. has new floors installed, jd duel shocks (front) motor ran great, edlebrock carb and intake, along with new weather stripping under windshield and hard top weather stripping. seemed pretty solid just ran into Friday just a couple blocks down from my work in okc. It is located on s.e.15th almost to grand blvd. close to del city. He was supposed to send me pics to post but haven't seen them yet. He is asking 5k for it seemed to be a decent deal

sonny12974

Loc.
Fingal
I have a 74 if your interested. I'm asking more than 20,000. It works awesome on the trails but is still streetable if your interested let me know. I can send you some pics. I can also deliver half way. Here's a pic.
DSC01377-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0829.jpg
[/IMG]

dan1

I've got a 75 3.5 inch suspension lift 3 inch body 35 inch x-terrains 5.0 engine truck avenger carb good body more details if you want them. Asking 10,500 e-mail hugsrt@yahoo.com

pony boy

new 302 w/new carb. new trans. new 456 gears ft & rear w/locker 31 spline. new paint. new recaro seats. roll cage. good qr7815 tires won second place for show at truck fest in denver at bandimere speedway in 05 & 07 trophies go/w truck 303 816 9509 email coloradoclassicbronco@hotmail.com

bryanmonte

73 Bronco

I am in South Florida. My Bronc has almost no rust. Has had some work done on fenders. Runs great - just needs cosmetic work done. POSI suspension, 35" tires. Can send pictures.

Western Okie

Loc.
Leedey,Oklahoma
Looking for 1970-77 Bronco. Live in Oklahoma City, will go to surrounding states.

Contact me by e-mail: greenda@cox.net

Im 120 miles west of ya and theres two broncos out here that are 4sale thats ready to wheel. Both of them are less than 10k and are locked in rear. Been wheeling with both of them and there dang sure tough rigs...e-mail me if your interested and i can get ya sum pics..m-haney@hughes.net

bowtied1

Crawler!

I have a 77 with a sb 400 engine, th400 trans, 35spline strange rear, 44 ARB front, 4.88 gears, alloy axles and CTM joints. I don't have a hard top any more for it but this is a serious trail rig. If you want more information you can e-mail me at bowtied1@msn.com. If you want to see some pictures of it, go to our club website, yeahtoasttrails.com I am looking about 10k. Will deliver to Oklahoma (my son lives there) if prepaid.

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
Interested in a halfcab?

I've got a '68 U14. C4, pwr steering, pwr brakes, disc up front, A/C under dash, 302 4bbl. e-mail me if your interested. gary.neel@holtcat.com A few more pics in my gallery.

Attachments

• P1010357.JPG
    P1010357.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 20

plisken76

I have a really nice 69 in the sale section. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.