• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ME 1967 Navy (military) Bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashmore

The bronco has a 170 6 cylinder with a 3 speed manual transmission. It runs and drives but does not stop very well. It has some of the typical Bronco rust ae: rocker panels, front floor and inner fenders. New fenders, replacement rocker panels, and replacement front floor section all come with the Bronco if the full price is accepted. I know the price might seem high for a '67 6 cylinder Bronco in this condition, but this is an actual military bronco and is very rare. This bronco needs to be restored but I do not have the time.
Thank you
Arthur

PS. There are 2 pictures of the bronco in "My garage." I will try to add more pictures to this thread tonight or tomorrow

Last edited:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Have any more photos or picture of the dash plate? And possibly a vin number?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ashmore

I am in Lamoine. Just outside of Ellsworth. I plan on posting pictures tonight

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Thanks for the photos. Based on location, your discription and the photos, I am out. Good luck with the sale.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Next Spring this will seem like a deal. I'd consider it, but I already have one in the corner awaiting some attention.
You'll sell it.

OP
OP
A

ashmore

I am open to suggestions on current value. I read somewhere that military Broncos were between $25000 and $60000 depending on condition. So I thought 12000 was reasonable. Apparently I am way off

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
In that article the valuation is inflated, but military vehicles in general have continued to appreciate the last few years. I think someone out there will buy it.
If you need the money, take less. If you have more time, make it more marketable by working on the brakes, clean it up and get some better pictures. Get a Marti Report!
The parts that differentiate that Bronco are the rear bumper, front headlight guards, and the dash data plate. Get better pictures!
Do one or the other, or it will sit here.

OP
OP
A

ashmore

Thank you for input BajaFresh. I'll start with some better pictures and then work on the brakes.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Might want to do a search to see what other military ones have actually sold for, several project ones haven't bought much. It is more of a collector / unique vehicle than the high dollar restomods with a much smaller market.

Status
Not open for further replies.