• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 rear view mirror? (interior)

kdaudt

Loc.
Zimmerman, MN
What is the original interior rear view mirror in a '66 look like, and where ca I get one? I found this photo online, is this correct? Share a photo of you have an original mirror. Thanks for your help!

rearviewmirror by kdaudt, on Flickr

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Here is the pic of mine out of the 66. Probably have to scrounge around the pic and pull to find something similar.

John

Attachments

• 66 bronco half cab top inside.jpg
    66 bronco half cab top inside.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 55

thesnake

Bronco Guru
wrong pic, this should be the right one.

John

Attachments

• 66 bronco half cab top inside mirror and vacuum wipers.jpg
    66 bronco half cab top inside mirror and vacuum wipers.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 78

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Do a search, there's a thread about 66 mirrors. There are 3 different styles, I believe. I think two mounted to the WS frame and the third was on the windshield.

FJB

I think that's the one my half cab had. I should still have it in a parts box somewhere.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Do a search, there's a thread about 66 mirrors. There are 3 different styles, I believe. I think two mounted to the WS frame and the third was on the windshield.

I've seen more than 3 different interior styles.

:)

I think they grabbed whatever ones from different vehicles they were producing at the time.