• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 1966 170 6 Cyl Oil Bath Air Cleaner Mounting Bracket

laseka

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
City: Raleigh, NC
Looking for the support bracket and block mount for the oil bath cleaner on a 1966 170 CI 6 cylinder. The below picture shows the circled piece that I am looking for.

OP
OP
L

laseka

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
I have circled the part I am in need of.

Attachments

• Air Cleaner Support.jpg
    Air Cleaner Support.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 60

GaryW

Looking for the support bracket and block mount for the oil bath cleaner on a 1966 170 CI 6 cylinder. The below picture shows the circled piece that I am looking for.
I have one that's black, looks like nos. Has metal number tag. Have to look again to see what year/c.i.d. it's for. Think it's been in my cabinet since around 69/70!

GaryW

I have one that's black, looks like nos. Has metal number tag. Have to look again to see what year/c.i.d. it's for. Think it's been in my cabinet since around 69/70!

I just checked,...the tag reads as follows;- 240 66 5. 6E 120-T.
It was apparently from one that I had with the 240 motor. Shape is a bit different as well. If in anyway interested, you are welcome to text me even 2676804827... Then I can get a good picture of it to you.