• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1962 Ford Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
City: Greensboro, NC
Price: $ 11500

I bought a 62 Falcon from a friend recently because they needed money for a house and needed it fast.

The car is actually pretty nice and doesn't have any major rust issues that I have found. It does need floors, they are patched for now and feel fairly solid but it isn't done well. The passenger side rocker has some obvious mud work. The lower rear quarters have had some glass work done a long long time ago. It's holding up well and looks fine as the patina driver it is but I wouldn't put a slick paint job without fixing properly.

It has a built 302 Roller motor bored .30 over with a lot of good parts and supposedly dynoed on a stand at 390hp. I have the list of parts used and can provide what I know to interested parties.

Rebuilt C4 with Mustang 2 torque converter

Ford 8.8 rear end with 3.73 gears and limited slip. 31 spline axles.

4 wheel disc brakes.

All the glass is original but the front winsdshield and it has new front and rear windshield gaskets. It does need the side window gaskets and felts.

Interior needs work but is certainly clean enough for a driver. I'd do all new other than headliner and carpet if I was going to keep it. Carpet is new but has a couple stains from dirty boots.

The cars runs amazing and is pretty dang quick. It's smooth to drive and easy to handle. I certainly wouldn't try and autocross it but it's as fast as it needs to be in a straight line for a street car. Every time I cruise it around I want to keep it but I just don't have the room and I have too many plans for the broncos that I need to start trying to get done.

If interested message me and I'll share as much as I can and of course Id be happy to provide more pictures. I listed the car on Facebook for 13,500 but I'd sell it to a member here for 11,500. Comes with a nice SealSkin car cover. You could also tempt me with bronco items.
DSC05567.jpg
DSC05564.jpg
DSC05572.jpg
DSC05573.jpg
DSC05583.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05566.jpg
    DSC05566.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC05569.jpg
    DSC05569.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 75