• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parting out a 1976 Bronco BEST OFFER on remaining parts Updated 1/06/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I am parting out a 1976 Bronco. The truck has only 22,000 miles on it and runs great but was a plow truck here in Michigan and is almost completly rusted out except for, surprisingly the door rockers. Here is a partial list of the parts left. Post a reply if there is something your looking for. Pics posted on following page.

*complete 302, 22k miles, runs good and looks untouched (still has the factory spark plug wires and factory stickers on the valve covers.) SOLD
*C4 automatic transmission, works/shifts great, 22k miles SOLD
*Dana 44 with factory disc brakes (keeping the lock outs-open carrier, 3.50 gears) SOLD
*excellent condition dash SOLD
*excellent condition electric wiper setup SOLD
*original steering wheel with horn button $100 SOLD
*factory fan SOLD
*fan shroud SOLD
*gage cluster/speedometer SOLD
*all the dash buttons SOLD
*hard top (good glass, rubber looks good, some rust)SOLD
*stock front seats with brackets (needs to be redone)SOLD
*frame SOLD

some parts from my 68:
*Duffs 3 speed floor shifter SOLD
*Duffs matching transfer case shifter SOLD

BEST OFFER ON REMAINING STUFF, I NEED IT GONE
*76 Glove box door and title
*heater box assembly with blower motor
*stock hood, very little surface rust
*brake assembly for manual trans.
*manual steering box from a 68
*Dana 30 (drums and 4.10 gears)
*transfer case (t-case)
*master cylinder (manual brakes, drum/drum)
*9" small bearing rear with 4.10 gears and drum brakes
Pickup only on the large items

Last edited:

brian72

Early Bronco Student
interested in the windshield wipers? shipping to 33635?
-brian

joshua

Contributor
how is the wire harness? if it is good how much for the complete harness?

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
how is the wire harness? if it is good how much for the complete harness?

I drove it around before I started pulling parts off and everything seemed to work great, if the body wasn't completely rusted away it would of been a great resto project. How about 60 shipped?

joshua

Contributor
I drove it around before I started pulling parts off and everything seemed to work great, if the body wasn't completely rusted away it would of been a great resto project. How about 60 shipped?

is it spliced and hacked up at all? if not i will buy. and does this include the dash harness and the light pig tails all the sending wire ext.?

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
is it spliced and hacked up at all? if not i will buy. and does this include the dash harness and the light pig tails all the sending wire ext.?

I'll check it out again when I part the rest of it out the 28th and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.