• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
I found the High Profile Jada '73 yesterday at Target....only one they had. I snatched it up fast. Also found 2 of the Matchbox EB's at Walmart a while back: the Brown one in the multi-pack and the Blue one on it's own. Got those as well, but they went straight to my son for his "stable".

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
every time i check wallyworld's shelves, nothing's changed. nearest target is 10 miles away, and the toys r us in baytown is a joke!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I found the High Profile Jada '73 yesterday at Target....only one they had. I snatched it up fast. Also found 2 of the Matchbox EB's at Walmart a while back: the Brown one in the multi-pack and the Blue one on it's own. Got those as well, but they went straight to my son for his "stable".

Targeeeeeet Seems to be the hot spot..... :(

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
I found a yellow High Profile the other day at Wal-Mart. You'da thought I won the lottery or something. I also found 2 blue and 1 green MB's. All in all, a good day.

Big D

Found a yellow Jada about a week ago at Target. Seems like feast or famine with these toys.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Here's a little tip that worked with the For sale Bronco's; Pull them all of the shelf and hide them, then come back the next day. %) ;D Tito does this work? ;) And have you been doing your part around here? I'll be checking back in the morning!

Or is this cheating?:-X ;D ;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'll be headed out in the AM after the pre-school drop. You want me to pick you up and make the rounds?

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
For you guys that are hoarding the "for sale" bronco...how much for one of your extras? I cant seem to find it around here.