• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SeaBiscuit68

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone seen or heard from him? I need a contact for him if possible.

Matt

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
sad to say but pretty sure he passed a while back:(
Steve83 may be able to help with some wiring diagrams if that is what you need.

Okbroncoman

Man, you should have waited a week before you came back to life.
Just to see what everyone said about you.

Ha ha
I’m just kidding
Had me worried

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
WOW me to . I'm glad your still on the grassy side of the lawn.
I joined a long time ago . & It was as I recall everyone was posing his quotes. & His wiring diagrams .
... I was sure he was the man.. Glad to have you back ..
Wasn't it you that got your Bronco Stolen & it was gone for about 3 years before they found it.

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
A short synopsis of my EB career: I had always wanted one since childhood and located a trail basher with old school mods that I could afford. I bought it, got it running and joined the site 'cause I needed to know more. I took it up in the mountains a bunch of times and was very impressed at what it could do. I met a lot of great people here as well, some of which lived near me. I helped hotwheels build his from the point where it was just a body and a rolling chassis. Members of this site got together and helped lift it on to the frame and hotwheels barbecued and brought out the beer. Among the guys there was feitctaj who also helped with the build. He and I rolled together in the mountains a few times after that. He also had a 68. Mine did get stolen. The CB community rallied around me with donated $ and parts to replace it. feitctaj and I were in the middle of that project when he passed away. At the same time I lost my job and my home. Things got really bleak after that. I had to part with everything EB related and focus on survival. Fast forward leaving out other EB buddies and unpleasant details, I'm living a simple existence now. I am a college student again just for my own satisfaction. I don't need to do it (I'm 62), and if I never graduate I don't care. I restore split window VW busses in my spare time, and occasionally rewire someone's old ride. I keep busy, as much as I want. I miss my old 68. When it was found (via a picture in Bronco Driver magazine), it's condition broke my heart. It had been passed around the meth head community and ended up stripped and messed up so bad I couldn't look at it. Anyway, I remember you guys, the long timers, and just want to tell the younger ones that these are the best people and the best community I've ever known. If anyone is ever in my area, let's get together and have a cold one. It'll be on me.

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
Glad to see you're still kicking Seabiscuit. I as well as many others have found your diagrams extremely helpful.

Sorry to hear about the bad and wish the best for you.