• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA I can't ever drive her again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twidgeon

I have a 72 that was flipped in the River. I had around 25000 grand in it. The towing company is going to keep it there for a week then I'm going to sign the title over to them if nobody wants her. Please email me at widgeont@gmail.com with 72 Bronco if interested.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
you are in Louisiana ...

info and pix of the 72 as it is now !!

thanks

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
People tend to say crazy things when they’ve been through a traumatic experience. Just wait a week without messing with it and then see if you still feel the same way. My $0.02

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I just don't understand this situation at all. Why would you have to sign the title over to the towing company?????? So it flipped in a river, if its out, then fix it. Maybe I am missing something here...

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
They Probabaly hitting him with a huge inflated bill so they can get a nice truck for almost free

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
my only guess (and hope) is that the insurance company paid him for total loss, so now he doesn't own it anymore...but then again if that were true and it was mine I'd be the first one on Day 8 trying to buy it!! ?:??:?

OP
OP
T

Twidgeon

My dog passed in the roll over. Not a big deal for some people but he was my best friend!!

There's no insurance money, liability only, and yeah their hitting me with a steep bill. I could fix it and sell it for a lot more but I can't have anything to do with it.

Here's a list of what I have in it:

Bronco Design Body, Sanderson Headers, 5.0 conversion with extra ECU, 4r70w tranny, d20, 4.11 gears, detroit lockers in the 44 and trutrac in the small 9 inch, 3 core aluminum radiator w/tranny cooler, extra tranny cooler, 800 dollar set of rims and tires w/less than 2000 miles, extra set of rims and tires, extra hood, full doors with all the glass, half fiberglass doors, PPG paint to finish painting doors, power brakes, front disc conversion. You have to take everything. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Make me a fair offer.

I'll let the tow company junk it before I let some asshole try to take advantage of me in this situation.

They have some real dick heads out there!!!

Red Creek

I asked for info on the Bronco and received a phone call and email with plenty of information including the best offer between 5-10 grand request. It seems plenty clear and straight forward to me. If a guy wants it, throw down the cash and go get it. Pretty simple

Miker

Bronco Guru
Check your email. From a dog loving guy. Not so much about your rig as much as losing your dog, I get it. Man, do I get it.

pipeline010

glad to hear it wasn't people, first and foremost. but losing a pet (especially a dog) isn't too far behind that, sadly. condolences for your loss.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I've cleaned this thread up a bit. If you're interested in price just email the seller as mentioned in the first post.

Sorry for your loss Twidgeon: both your dog and Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.