• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FAQ - How do I post a picture? Become a Contributor

deaner70

new here. I use photobucket on other websites with a similar forum. Will it work here??

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome! Yes, Photobucket should work fine.

ehumaui

iPad

Can't seem to load picture from iPad. Upload screen is not operational.

Rc

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
RC, I don't have an ipad or access to one, so I can't be much help. Hopefully other members will chime in.

I did find this older thread: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174366&highlight=ipad Maybe contact the member there who got it to work??

According to Tom (Heus33) in that thread, Safari doesn't let you upload. Not sure if that's something specific to Safari on the ipad or not.

kbronco

admin,

Is there generally an issue with flikr not wanting to upload? If so guess I'll have to set up a photobucket or something.

Thanks

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
admin,

Is there generally an issue with flikr not wanting to upload? If so guess I'll have to set up a photobucket or something.
I don't use Flikr so can't say for sure, but no one else has complained about it being a problem.

MR-CYN

Loc.
NH
test

IMAG0255-1_zpsf39a0493.jpg

nathan_1970

How does a contributor post a picture and have it come up big from the start? I've noticed a couple of people that have the normal thumbnail image at the bottom but they also have the big image in there field.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Was wondering the same thing Nathan, so was going to search this thread from the last page forward. I don't really need to have both, but was wondering if anything had changed in the last few months regarding images.

So how did you do that cscotted?

In the meantime, I'll keep searching.

Paul

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Re: FAQ - How do I post a picture?

testing...
20130421_114019.jpg
asdfdsfad

Attachments

• 20130421_081147.jpg
    20130421_081147.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
So how did you do that cscotted?
Not sure. And now his post looks different. I see it now as only a single thumbnail. I could have sworn before that I saw it as a full size image and then a thumbnail version below.?:?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, them artesians are at it again! Darn gremlins.

Not sure if this is a total hijack, but how do you put text with individual images? I haven't seen any mention of it, but everyone seems to know how.
When I upload an image, it's just a thumbnail at the bottom, with no chance to put text above, below, in-between or beside it. Like I see others do.

Thanks

Paul

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Here's how to insert uploaded thumbnails into the body of your post instead of having them all group at the end:

Upload photos as you normally do. Then click the paperclip icon in the edit menu above the message body (looks like this:
attach.gif
)
Select the attached image that you want to insert.
IMG_1604.jpg

Type some more text and do the same with the next image.
IMG_1607.jpg

Any of your uploads that you don't insert individually will be shown at the bottom as it usually is.

Attachments

• IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 9

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ahh, most excellent!
Thanks. I'll try that the next time I post an image. Might even make up an excuse to do it sooner than I need to. :D

Paul