• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gear Reducer or....

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I mentioned it earlier also...throw their yokes away...dont even run them on the street. Seriously, they are junk unless you are running a very stock rig that doesnt generate any torque...

OP
OP
M

Montoya

I remember those days... The old 302 barely able to pull the rig up a hill... Now, with the built 427, I have more torque at idle. One time, my throttle cable snapped at the beach and to get home, I just turned the throttle up a smidge and it was more than enough power to get home and not even hold up traffic. I love torque!

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Same reason you should upgrade the springs, retainers and seals onAFR and Trick Flow heads...they have to be competitive on price...seems thats all people care about...