• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Shout out time!

Dyehard

I just wanted to give a shout out to Brian at James Duff. I called yesterday to order their dual exhaust system and Brian was the friendliest and most helpful of anyone I have ever ordered from. By the time the call was finished it felt as though he and I had been friends for a long time. Customer service like that goes a long way with me. Consider me a customer for life!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes sir.. Brian is just that kind of fellow. He makes you want to call back and order something else! ...He's top notch....even if he does drive a Heep!!

OP
OP
Dyehard

Dyehard

Oops! I may have miss spelled his name. If it is Bryan, I apologize. Either way, he was great!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the awesome shout out Dyehard. Yes his name is spelled Bryan and his nickname is spelled Beebo. Bryan has been with us for almost 10 years with some time off about 5-6 years ago. He actually sold the Jeep. While he owned it he had as many Duff Blue parts installed underneath it as several EB's have. Bryan certainly bleeds Duff blue. It doesn't matter if you're just calling to learn more about our product line, buying a 2 dollar part or placing a large order. Bryan gives everyone 110%

His long time dream has always been to own a rock bouncer and race it with the big boys. Just recently his dream came true.

ThisEndUp

Thanks everyone for the kind shout out. Yes I do bleed Duff Blue because I believe in our products from start to finish! I love all of our Bronco/Ford Family! 99% of all our Duff Friends/Family are awesome to chat with, I totally enjoy helping each and everyone anyway I can with there builds/dreams whether it's a $500 beater EB to $150K show EB! Yes I do have a Rock Bouncer, I love to race it and trail ride with it also as many of you know. Sorry but it does have an LS in it, LoL. Thanks again Yall & call me anytime! Bryan

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for the awesome shout out Dyehard. Yes his name is spelled Bryan and his nickname is spelled Beebo. Bryan has been with us for almost 10 years with some time off about 5-6 years ago. He actually sold the Jeep. While he owned it he had as many Duff Blue parts installed underneath it as several EB's have. Bryan certainly bleeds Duff blue. It doesn't matter if you're just calling to learn more about our product line, buying a 2 dollar part or placing a large order. Bryan gives everyone 110%

His long time dream has always been to own a rock bouncer and race it with the big boys. Just recently his dream came true.

Dream buggy for sure.. That thing is bad azz

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks everyone for the kind shout out. Yes I do bleed Duff Blue because I believe in our products from start to finish! I love all of our Bronco/Ford Family! 99% of all our Duff Friends/Family are awesome to chat with, I totally enjoy helping each and everyone anyway I can with there builds/dreams whether it's a $500 beater EB to $150K show EB! Yes I do have a Rock Bouncer, I love to race it and trail ride with it also as many of you know. Sorry but it does have an LS in it, LoL. Thanks again Yall & call me anytime! Bryan

Ahhhh so that's your username.. :)

Good job brother.. Here's to many more happy customers

Cheers