• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncitis decal stripe kits and other Bronco related decals

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Im interested in black bronco script also.
Do you have black reflective vinyl? I saw a stripe kit on a mopar car at a show awhile back that looked awesome.

That is not a stocked color, but we can sometimes get small pieces from suppliers of certain colors so we not not need to buy an entire roll. I will check into this color.

... Just checked and there is plenty on hand to cut some of these in black reflective.

Last edited:

TJ.Harry

Checking back in here. Can the FORD letters in American Flag pattern for the tailgate be put on magnets backing (so as to be removable)? If so, how much are we looking at?

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Can you get that off white ford used in the 70's

I assume you are referring to Wimbledon white.

The 66 Rocker stripes and Special Decor were more of a bright white. I have seen Explorers with bright white and also in more of a Wimbledon white like the Ranger kits were.

We have a close vinyl equivalent we use for Wimbledon white which looks great. It is not a perfect match, but is close enough that even when used on Ranger that has a true Wimbledon white pained top, the difference is not apparent to the eye since the stripes are separated from the top by a foot or more of body color.

Vinyl color choices are not virtually limitless like paint color choices. This is even more true when you limit your selections to colors of premium automotive grade vinyl by the top few manufacturers. Now the number is only which in the hundreds, unlike nearly unlimited paint formulas that can be custom mixed to order.

In rare cases were an exact color match is needed on smaller decals such as Bronco scripts or tailgate letters, we do have a paintable vinyl which we spray with the actual automotive paint, and then run it through the cutter.

What did you have in mind?

crackerrigged

Loc.
DeLand, Fl
drew ,,,
can you text pics of 74 explorer stripes to me. if you have belt trim,,, then no stripes?

and thanks or calling me last week about the silver mink bench seat I found out there in Wyoming when we picked up that grabber blue 74. and Danielle n I will see you soon in townsend..........

john morgan
386-795-9033

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
drew ,,,
can you text pics of 74 explorer stripes to me. if you have belt trim,,, then no stripes?

and thanks or calling me last week about the silver mink bench seat I found out there in Wyoming when we picked up that grabber blue 74. and Danielle n I will see you soon in townsend..........

john morgan
386-795-9033

John,

I believe the Explorer only has the stripe decals in 76 & 77. I do not recall ever seeing the decals with beltline chrome, but I suppose it could have been ordered that way. I've seen a couple Rangers with rocker trim which is not standard either. I'm not a real fan of that look however.

I think the Explorer stripes would look fine with beltline chrome, unlike Special Decor, which would interfere with it.

I do not have much in the way of pics on that kit. I'll see what I can dig up on my PC.

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
Drew,
The front and rear decals turned out great. Thanks again!

Attachments

• 0217152239.jpg
    0217152239.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 158
  • 0217152228.jpg
    0217152228.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 162
OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
John,

I guess I do not have any pics of customer's rigs with our reproduction Explorer kits (you could be the first! ;D)?

The only pics I have are of Dennis' original which we patterned them off of at the Super Celebration several years ago.

Attachments

• Explorer Decal Kit Rt Side & Hood.JPG
    Explorer Decal Kit Rt Side & Hood.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 286

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
John,

I guess I do not have any pics of customer's rigs with our reproduction Explorer kits (you could be the first! ;D)?

The only pics I have are of Dennis' original which we patterned them off of at the Super Celebration several years ago.

One of these days I'm gonna have a set of these decals! One of these days!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Gonna go back to the special decor on my Bronco one these days also ..soon I hope.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Just let me know when you are ready. We make these and the Explorer and 66 rocker kits to order, so we can also do these in many different colors if you want something other than the original color offerings.

The same goes for the grille and tailgate and other small decals as shown above. I stock a several popular colors, but can also do specials if needed for just a few dollars more. This was the case on the sliver that we did for Jason, who we had also done a color matched yellow set for probably 12 years ago for one of his other Broncos.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Dropping down the page there thought I'd give ya a bump.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Maybe I missed it. Price one the 66 hubcap sticker set?

Rear Hubcap kit (does one cap): $12 for one, or $20 for a pair.

Front hubcap kit (does one cap): $6 for one, or $10 for a pair.

Complete set: $30 and will include one extra "FORD" and two extra stripes in case you mess one up during install.

Prices include shipping.

Major Tom

Contributor
are the 66 rocker panel stripes one piece. In some pictures I have seen there appears to be a gap between the front fender and the inserts

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
are the 66 rocker panel stripes one piece. In some pictures I have seen there appears to be a gap between the front fender and the inserts

They are one piece (three continuous stripes on each side)

If you want gaps at the rocker to fender and rocker to quarter seams like the Ranger was designed with, you could cut them to leave a small gap at the seams.

I assume this is the gap you were refering to since the Inserts do not come into play with these.

In this photo it is probably just a shadow of the body seam againt the white making it look like a gap at the rear seam.

Attachments

• Rocker Stripe Kit 2.jpg
    Rocker Stripe Kit 2.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 205

Major Tom

Contributor
yes I was talking about the gap between the fender and the rocker panel, thanks

sffan15

Hi there,

How much would it cost for both the tail gate Ford decal in american flag print + front grille in white?

Thanks!