• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alignment shop

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I like Tim Pearsons front end shop. It's just north of the Garces Circle on Chester. You'll need an appointment. This is a good shop.

I've also used Cartwright Wheel & Brake Services in Lamont. This is more of a frame and axle type of place, and very appropriate for old straight axle 4X4s.

OP
OP
J

Jakedog

I like Tim Pearsons front end shop. It's just north of the Garces Circle on Chester. You'll need an appointment. This is a good shop.

I've also used Cartwright Wheel & Brake Services in Lamont. This is more of a frame and axle type of place, and very appropriate for old straight axle 4X4s.

Tim was awesome!
Started using him back in the early 90's. He put new seals in my 75's steering box. He did great work and was one of the most honest guys I ever met.

I believe Tim retired and his nephew is now running the shop. I haven't used them in a while.
Is the work still good?

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Tim was awesome!
Started using him back in the early 90's. He put new seals in my 75's steering box. He did great work and was one of the most honest guys I ever met.

I believe Tim retired and his nephew is now running the shop. I haven't used them in a while.
Is the work still good?

Ha!
I've move north since then!