• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS Bronco Build

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Busy weekend working on the truck. New stainless brake lines and all drums rebuilt with all new internal parts. New shocks and painted my coil springs. First time out of the garage and rolling in about 6 months.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Great work buddy! I like to see folks doing they're own work, believe you'll come out way ahead. I bought a '77 in Greenwood about 17-18 years ago, had an NP435 4 sp, wish I'd kept it. Anyways keep up the good work!

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Finally have paint on the Bronco. Used Midnight Blue for the color and it turned out really good. I like how dark of a blue it is.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

@bigcluebronco71 picked it up from TCPGlobal.com. Restoration shop paint code 1504 - Midnight Blue

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Finally on the road and about 95% complete. Worth every penny spent restoring it to see all the heads turn when it rides by.

bdawson

Just reading this, looks great man. Definitely need to set a meet up at some point, I am in the Jackson area. Would love to talk to someone that knows what they are doing with Broncos, had mine about 1-2 months and learning a lot.

Attachments

• extside.jpg
    extside.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7236.JPG
    IMG_7236.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 56

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very nice. Enjoy that snow y’all got? ��

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

New Suspension

Spent the last couple weeks working on the bronco and hopefully making an improvement to the overall driving condition. Listed below is everything that I have done

Dana 30 knuckle rebuild
New front coils from James Duff 2.5 Inch
New HD Coil Buckers from James Duff
Inner and Outer wheel bearings replaced on front
James Duff C Bushings, Radius arm bushings and Track Bar bushings
Toms Bronco 2.5 inch leafs on rear
Toms shackles
All new bushings from James Duff for rear suspension
HD U Bolts and Plates from Toms
Toms wood steering wheel (birthday gift from the fiancé)

Also removed front and rear axles from the vehicle and sanded down and repainted
Side.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

steering wheel.jpg