• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reminder on 50th badge shirts

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Vendor ads do not belong in the parts section any more than they belong in Chat, and considering the site administrator has already moved it once??...?:? sounds like you have a good product but, the rules apply to everyone ;)

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Vendor ads do not belong in the parts section any more than they belong in Chat, and considering the site administrator has already moved it once??...?:? sounds like you have a good product but, the rules apply to everyone ;)

I understand and I apologize. I saw the link to blue oval grill badges on the chat section so I figured id try just posting up just the links here. If it gets moved so be it I wont post it again. I just want to make sure everyone is aware of it because a lot of people don't look at those sections. I know people are going to be upset down the road they didn't see it, just trying to minimize that effect.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I understand and I apologize. I saw the link to blue oval grill badges on the chat section so I figured id try just posting up just the links here.

Touche...Good point...I reckon it's ok so here's ya a bump-bump-bumperoo !! ;D

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Thanks to everyone who placed an order. I'll be closing down the orders tonight around 10 eastern time...with that said any one who procrastinated or was on the fence now's literally your last chance to order! Shirts will be done and out by end of the month!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks to everyone who placed an order. I'll be closing down the orders tonight around 10 eastern time...with that said any one who procrastinated or was on the fence now's literally your last chance to order! Shirts will be done and out by end of the month!

Good man.. 2018 was a good year, and just about over.. Wow that went fast