• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project Cash* Firts car show *

My69Pony

It was great to see your Bronco in Moab, now I along with many others I'm sure would love to see it at the UVU show at Thanksgiving Point in two weeks. Bring yours and anybody else with a Bronco. I had a great response last year with the Racing Bronco and would love to see a whole line of Broncos at this year’s show.
Brian
By the way, how did the Carburetor end up working?

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Brian the carb Offroad kit worked well. I was able to make it up a few climbs I hab previously flooded on. I'm sure glad I made it to Moab this year. This now motivates me to build a bronco buggy

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Can you please tell me the combination of lift and tire/wheel size you chose to get this all to fit? I am in the process of building an uncut and am trying do determine how much lift vs tire and wheel size I can go without rubbing.

Right now we look like we are going with a 2.5 inch lift. Any thoughts? THX

Well so I've got a 3 1/2" SL and a 1" BL with 33x10.50x15
I tested it to the limits in Moab. I had some rubbing at super flex both front and rear. I would recomend a 32" tire at 9.50 wide to clear everything. I'm thinking I'll just put on larger bump stops for now since these tires are new.

My69Pony

J-Man,
Are you going to bring that beauty out to the dunes with us this weekend. Talking with Steve, it sounds like we may have a few Utah Bronco Club members there.
Brian

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
J-Man,
Are you going to bring that beauty out to the dunes with us this weekend. Talking with Steve, it sounds like we may have a few Utah Bronco Club members there.
Brian

Hey Brian I've sure thought about it. Are you all staying over sat night?

My69Pony

I won't be staying over Saturday night, but my understanding is that some will be going down on Friday while others will come down Saturday. Last I talked to Steve it sounds like he will be coming down on Saturday and staying over to Sunday. It should be a great time whether you spend a couple days or just a few hours.
Brian

73elwaybronco

Loc.
Oklahoma
I like your rig... I like the stance... I'm in the process of adding a 3.5 SL on mine... It only came with a 3" BL and I want to get rid of that. My question is that I want to replace my 3" BL with either a 2" or 1" BL to go along with my newly added 3.5 SL. I have an uncut sport also and I thought of having it sit on 33 's.... Having had your rig with that set up for awhile, would you find any advantage in an extra inch on your BL?

pnavarro170

awesome build man, just went thru each page, was better than a episode of overhaulin !

drock

J-Man, super nice build. I've seen your rig pop up several times on recent threads for a great stance and I might add a great looking Luber.

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Trailer Build

I will post pic when I can find them. I built this off road trailer to go with the Bronco.

Attachments

• 12473723_1719780501577083_4616960773102370977_o.jpg
    12473723_1719780501577083_4616960773102370977_o.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 34

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
No way! I didn’t think we’d see you again. Love your bronco. And I’m sure the trailer will be sweet!