• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Marti Report

vtboy51

Thought I'd share the report for my '68.

Attachments

• U15NLC42045_dlxrpt.pdf
    213.2 KB · Views: 164

House

Minutia Militia
This is one with quite a few more options, including chrome bumpers (On a non Sport)

Attachments

• Options.JPG
    Options.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 99

yfz450sew

My 1968 non-sport was optioned with chrome bumpers. I think my Marti stated it was one of 795 units optioned with chrome bumpers that year.

Last edited:

75Denver

Do we have a pic of this Bronco? Is it still wearing it's original paint??

OP
OP
vtboy51

vtboy51

Do we have a pic of this Bronco? Is it still wearing it's original paint??

It was repainted by the PO, but appears to match original color quite well.

Attachments

• withtop.jpg
    withtop.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 68

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another '68 Peacock here. And yeah, that looks like a nicely matched paint job for sure.
Going to keep the main patina on mine, but have some custom mixed rattle cans to touch up the underpinnings that are looking a little weak around the edges.
Things like the spare tire hinges and those body reinforcement webs under the tailgate.

I like new paint more than just about anything, but figure it's only original once so the patina stays until it's just too much.

Paul

KeithKinPhx

Nice. Thanks for sharing. I too have a Peacock Blue 68. Based on the date on your report my vin should be a December 67 build. My vin is C63907. I had parchment bucket but am putting in leather seats from a '11 Mustang.
In the 90's My former employer had a 66 V6 with a bench seat and white bumpers. He convinced my to buy my 68 because it had the "chrome package".

KeithKinPhx

I really should stop visiting this site. I'm out $50 because I just ordered my Marti report.