• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Two thumbs up for Roark Supply

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
I want to give a shout out to Roark Supply and recommend you guys check them out if you haven't already because of some great customer service and great products and prices. They are a vendor on here so they're easy to find. I just ordered some rotary carbide burrs and cut off discs from them after having some really good luck with a previous burr I bought from them. They have great prices on their cut off wheels and flap discs too. I placed an order with them a couple of days ago and when the package arrived there were 10 extra discs in the box. I thought they had made a mistake until I opened the separate letter they had stuck in the box. The letter stated that they ran out of the discs I had ordered and didn't expect to have them in stock for a few weeks. Instead of just leaving me hanging while they waited for them to come in they sent me a different kind of disc and 10 more of them which the letter stated that many of their customers prefer this kind of disc over the ones I ordered!

They have many US made products which I really appreciate as well as some other options instead of they typical Chinese stuff we have come to expect for little commodity pieces like this.

Go check them out! http://www.roarksupply.com/

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
wow that's great, I do need some more burr bits. the cheap ones I have right now are fricken junk

OP
OP
68rockcrawler

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
The first burr I bought from them is still going strong after some serious abuse and they're not too expensive either.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
that's good, pretty soon I will be cutting out filler neck hole in 1/8" and with my torch cuts I need good bits lol

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
been ordering from them for years. good stuff for sure. solid pricing on quality parts.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Used them a few years back to build a stock pile of abrasives. Getting close to reordering. Everything I used has worked great. Didn't know about the burrs, will have to look into those.