• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Making bronco parts

American180

Loc.
Mount Washington, Ky
I was trying to think of some fun projects I could make for the Bronco. As some of you know, I have a CNC mill so I decided to make a Coyote fender badge. I'm not happy with the first one because the engraving is a little too deep and wide but I thought I would share it anyway, (I need to order a different engraving end mill). Let me know if you guys think it looks to silly or not. I have a more serious design in mind as well. I have a mustang badge next to it for size comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 417

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Pretty soon, someone is gonna make a 3D printed, life size Bronco. I can't wait.

BigToe

Love it! Once you paint it up that's gonna be great. Now I really wish I had a Coyote.

labuski

if you end up selling any, i showed a buddy and he loved it! would love to buy one.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I Loved it but I realize I'm rather eccentric.
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE PICTURES OF A MORE Bold .. or not a cheesy
Coyote . My since of Humor is so off the wall. I like the Road Runner Coyote
....... Here's one a dark Siuiotte .. some might like it better but I'm the crazy one.

Well I couldn't get it to post..

OP
OP
A

American180

Loc.
Mount Washington, Ky
I Loved it but I realize I'm rather eccentric.
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE PICTURES OF A MORE Bold .. or not a cheesy
Coyote . My since of Humor is so off the wall. I like the Road Runner Coyote
....... Here's one a dark Siuiotte .. some might like it better but I'm the crazy one.

Well I couldn't get it to post..

I'd like to see the picture you have. PM me and i'll send you my email address.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I would have a line engraved outlining that badge then fill the engraved lines with black paint to really make it pop...my 2C