• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has the bronco well dried up?

renrag

Loc.
Eastern Iowa
The problem with that theory is that there are a lot of guys in their thirties buying Broncos.
They weren't even born when the Bronco was in production.

No theory is perfect, otherwise I think it becomes scientific law.

"Broncos are just cool" seems a fitting exception.

Tugross302

I’ve alwAys had the theory that guys like the car that they first got laid in. They may not buy another one but every time they see one they think hmmmmm. BTW. That’s why I like broncos

Lawndart

Loc.
No theory is perfect, otherwise I think it becomes scientific law.

"Broncos are just cool" seems a fitting exception.

'Cause it's not a "theory". May be one of the most improperly used words in the English language.

renrag

Loc.
Eastern Iowa
'Cause it's not a "theory". May be one of the most improperly used words in the English language.

I honestly like learning. Can you explain how I used theory wrong. Here is the definition I found, and am still confused.

the·o·ry

[ˈTHirē]

NOUN

a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained:

TNcoupe

Hypothesis maybe?? Idea? Thought? I dont know, I'm theoretically grasping at straws here.

Anyways my point was that old retired guys with money dictate the market. The days of the cheap classic car are gone. Even boring old 1st gen Falcons with a 6cyl have gotten outrageous.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I’ve alwAys had the theory that guys like the car that they first got laid in. They may not buy another one but every time they see one they think hmmmmm. BTW. That’s why I like broncos

Maybe you, I'm not keen on 74 station wagons. Ken

While I did feel the Mercury Lynx had a decent amount of cargo space, I doubt I'll ever own one %);D:cool:

...and thanks to their durability, I don't get many reminders

Attachments

• lynx.jpg
    lynx.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 39

pipeline010

nope, I still hate 1980s Ford Station Wagons.....although you should change "first got laid in" into "first got laid regardless of their ride." that thing wasn't doing me any favors.

Although, funny. Now with an EB (and the attention/$$$$ it requires) will have the opposite effect it would have had had I driven it back then. In HS it definitely would have pulled ladies...as married the wives may view it as a competitor for said attention/$$$$.

TNcoupe

No one will ever want 80's or above cars. Thats my feeling.

Have you looked at prices of Fox body Mustangs lately??? More absurd than Broncos considering the fox bodies fell apart around the engine.