• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Making room for Coyote build. A 70 for 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeseeker

She's going to get sent to auction in a couple weeks but I figured I would post it here and my local craigslist first. I've bought and sold a few things here, and so far I've really enjoyed the community. I am going coyote next, but with a less expensive donor so I am not driving a bronco I am nervous to fart in. Maybe someone here just wants a complete rig thats ready to go, and doesn't feel like waiting or wrenching too much. I'm having custom roll bar done by mid week, will be powder coated same color as hard top. I do have a spare tire, the mount is also being custom fabbed and should be ready to go in a couple days. Here is link on local craigslist.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-ford-bronco-look/6649521863.html

Not looking for the peanut gallery to weigh in on value quite yet, just seeing if someone here, or one of their amigos wants a sweet one thats ready to roll. Prefer to see it go to an enthusiast rather than in a container and sent over seas, but money is money. None of the trim is reproduction, its all authentic and in pretty damn good shape. Even that rocker trim on the Marti Report! First sold in Southern CA and its been here its whole life. I've had midwest and east coast vehicles, I assure you this is not one of them that migrated.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2408.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2408.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 662

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Damn, that's sweet!

What auction is it in? I might want to play.

OP
OP
holeseeker

holeseeker

Thx Rob! I would do Ebay, but I think its going to have a private buyer pretty soon. Feel free to hit me up direct, my number is in the craigslist ad. We can talk turkey, I don't want this thing getting shipped over seas, she belongs in the garage of an enthusiast, not a broker!

loki993

Loc.
Warren
I dont have the money but wow thats nice. You aren't going to find too many in that kind of shape.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I love the look of the rig from the pics. You around on Friday or Sunday afternoons for a look?

OP
OP
holeseeker

holeseeker

Rob I’m Hoping to have it back from fab shop tomorrow, the roll bar took a bit longer than I thought. I leave town for a week on Sunday night so it may Be a week before I can meet up. My phone number is on the craigslist ad, feel free to hit me up direct. If I have it back tomorrow I can meet Saturday or Sunday no problem. We have a cars and coffee event right by my house on Saturday morning, usually 500 cars, And a few cool Broncos. I live right at the beach in san Clemente.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Rob I’m Hoping to have it back from fab shop tomorrow, the roll bar took a bit longer than I thought. I leave town for a week on Sunday night so it may Be a week before I can meet up. My phone number is on the craigslist ad, feel free to hit me up direct. If I have it back tomorrow I can meet Saturday or Sunday no problem. We have a cars and coffee event right by my house on Saturday morning, usually 500 cars, And a few cool Broncos. I live right at the beach in san Clemente.

Sounds good. I'm going to be fishing this weekend so I'm fine waiting a week.

GMan89

Still available?

It looks like the craigslist ad was taken down. Is this Bronco still for sale?

OP
OP
holeseeker

holeseeker

Yes still for sale. I went to Cabo for a while and removed the ad, lost motivation to deal with the craigslist crazies. I had to send the roll bar back to the fabricator as they made it a bit too short, long story, but anyway I can be reached direct 760.822. Zero two six nine.

OP
OP
holeseeker

holeseeker

Wish I had AC in the garage, hot damn. She should be back here on Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.