• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2018

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Good to hear. Mine was kinda the opposite. Pedal moved about an inch or two and hard three inches from the floor. Last night it went nearly to the floor before getting hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you really jus say that?????????

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Ok jus fer you rocker arm ratio increase to 1.7 yes it increases lift but does it increase duration?

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How will it act on rpm range and idle quality?

Can't tell you that. never used them. I'd think it'd wake it up but Idle should be fine. And check clearance with push rod guides and stuff. That added length on the arm can make the push rods rub on stuff.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
.475 cam to .505 bigger lift same duration should mean low rpm tq? see what howard cams suggests first

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
you seen the cuts in these pistones?

no. start a build thread. Tear it all down and start over. Show a pic for every bolt torqued. ;D Because all this has nothing to do with OCBR '18 or '19.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
no. start a build thread. Tear it all down and start over. Show a pic for every bolt torqued. ;D Because all this has nothing to do with OCBR '18 or '19.;D

That's alright... Long as gets what he needs...