• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Favorite TV EB Build

Jaxgtc

I stumbled on an oldie but goodie today on Amazon. The yellow '67 that was built by Overhaulin. Of all the TV bronco builds since, I have to say this one is still my favorite.

Attachments

• Overhaulin Yellow.jpg
    Overhaulin Yellow.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 184

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Yeah, that was a great build along with the one they did for the fireman! About the only think im not crazy about on that build would probably be the white window frames! But that is being nit picky! ;D

OP
OP
Jaxgtc

Jaxgtc

also I believe they painted the engine block orange

I got the impression that it drove them crazy that they had to keep it stock. Those little things were their way of customizing I guess. They did a subwoofer in a gas can that was pretty cool.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I would have given them the opportunity to give me:
-fuel injection
-modern or cushier seats
-storage compartments in the inner panels
-more modern paint scheme
-created a tire carrier that blended into a stock bumper
-etc, etc.

Oh well.

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
+1 for Crazy Horse, was trying to find those episodes again yesterday. I know a member on here owned it but then I lost track of it after a while

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
+1 for Crazy Horse, was trying to find those episodes again yesterday. I know a member on here owned it but then I lost track of it after a while

I bought it from Stacey in 07', sold it to a member here in 13' or 14', and he sold it to a guy in Texas, near Dallas I think?? I enjoyed driving/playing with it and took it to a bunch of shows. Have not heard or seen it since??;D;D;D

Attachments

• Before 5.jpg
    Before 5.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 39 (1).jpg
    39 (1).jpg
    172 KB · Views: 34
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 101

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
I bought it from Stacey in 07', sold it to a member here in 13' or 14', and he sold it to a guy in Texas, near Dallas I think?? I enjoyed driving/playing with it and took it to a bunch of shows. Have not heard or seen it since??;D;D;D

>> went lookin' for crazy horse out of curiosity..... seems it was at Mecum's Kissimmee 2015, Jan 16-25 auction >>https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0115-201646/1966-ford-bronco/ .... following may be a current ad with it for sale in Newberry, Florida >> http://classicvehicleslist.com/ford...built-by-stacey-david-on-the-show-trucks.html .... following is a recent quote on a forum... see post #18 >> "A friend of mine bought Stacey Davids "Crazy Horse", an early Bronco built on his show. What a POS. But it is a decent "50-50" driver.
He kept it for a few years, and sold it at a Bronco show for a handsome profit."" >> https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/misfit-garage.105895/ ....EDIT >> following may be the current ad... same site as above ,but says 2,350 miles instead of 2,100 miles >> http://classicvehicleslist.com/ford...zy-horse-built-by-stacey-david-on-trucks.html

Last edited:

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD

Very cool! I'll bet it was fun to drive

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
I stumbled on an oldie but goodie today on Amazon. The yellow '67 that was built by Overhaulin. Of all the TV bronco builds since, I have to say this one is still my favorite.

I agree. That was sort of my model when I was into the painting and assembly part of my build. I wanted a mostly stock early Bronco and what they did was very appealing to me. But I had already purchased chrome bumpers years earlier, so my bumpers are different, but I like the chrome. And my paint was a little different, but similar.

WashDay2.jpg