• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Friend - Brain Tumor

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Some of you may or may not know Tom Carper. Tom is a long time friend of mine and also works for me at Ford. Many old timers know Tom as he has been around Broncos a long time.

Tom and his family are going thru some tough times. I just wanted to share his story and hope you all have him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for your time and please follow the link below for his story.

Love ya bud. Stay Positive.

https://www.gofundme.com/hs6urgbc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=body_photo&utm_campaign=upd_n

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to hear that bud.

Will be keeping him and the family in our thoughts and prayers for sure.

Thanks for sharing

House

Minutia Militia
Wow, hard thread to reply to!
Sorry to hear about your health issue Carper, but glad you are keeping a positive attitude
towards it, I believe that is the most important thing to have, behind modern medicine!
My outlook is there are many speed bumps on the road of life. Some are larger than others,
but all can be overcome!

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear this about Tom,we're praying for him and his family.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well. Prayers will be sent!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THOUGHTS and prayers from the north east!

and just think what a difference this site could make if everyone could spare a little....

Last edited:

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Sorry to hear it thoughts and prayers going out to him and everyone close to him.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Thanks for posting this up Rich. I just had lunch with Tom today. He was just telling me about a Facebook page with the information about Tom. I made a donation and hope it helps. Its great of you to get this information out to everyone. Prayers have been heading to Tom and his family for a while and will continue.

Hank

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Going through the same thing in my family right now as well. Best wishes for a full recovery.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Sorry to hear, will be praying for him and his family. Been through that with family a couple of times.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Tom is a true friend. Always a treat to hang out with and talk Broncos and laugh. He has guided me through a few Broncos and always has the cool part you need to finish up a project.
I will be thinking about you and your family over the next few weeks. You came threw it strong the first time and you will this time! Stay strong Carper!

Donations on the way.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. very much appreciated. I have every intention to get thru this. This is round 2, and I'm knocking it out.

Tom

blamejane

Bronco Guru
So sorry to hear this. My best to Tom and his family for a quick and painless recovery.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
TC, if you end up at UCSF again, let me know - I'll bring down a stroppe pic binder or two for you to recover with! THat's like 50 minutes away from my house.