• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alaska Early Broncos

mshade

Loc.
Mooresville IN
Ryan Im not planning of moving back any time soon either but like to keep in touch with whats going on. Will see if the wife will look on facebook for me have never been interested in facebook. I sure would like to go fishing miss that. Mike

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
I'm with you Mike. Miss the fishing, not the cold though. Alaska is still high on our list.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mshade

Loc.
Mooresville IN
Hey Ryan thanks alot for the cold weather been cold here for over a week with snow not what we wanted when we moved. Know now that we did not move far enough south now I miss my plow truck I'm on the wrong end of a snow shovel.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Had a great visit last summer. Wish I had had more bronco time! Hey, I do have a BajA bronco sold new in Fairbanks!

OP
OP
399strokerEB

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Glad to share the snow mike ;D Baja, you should post some pictures on the FB page if you get a chance.

rbodine

Love watching YouTube videos about 4wheelong in Alaska, they've got serious mud up there!