• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CANCELLED Bronctoberfest at Harlan, KY

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
October 13-15, 2017 - Bronctoberfest Putney Trailhead Harlan County Campground

Come wheel with the Duff's. No frills, no fanfare. Just camping and wheeling. Putney Trailhead Harlan County Campground contact Suzy or Monster Mike for info

Just curious if anyone is planning on attending. We LOVE wheeling there and would love to share the weekend with anyone else interested in going. Right now we're up in the air as to going just because of lack of interest. :-[:cry:

Suzy

Attachments

• IMG_8368.JPG
    IMG_8368.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8416.jpg
    IMG_8416.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8417.jpg
    IMG_8417.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_8418.jpg
    IMG_8418.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
sure would love to miss Suzy, but not this time.

I bet ole SC - Robert will be there :)

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
sure would love to miss Suzy, but not this time.

I bet ole SC - Robert will be there :)

Afraid not SD, some of our regulars are in a scramble to get their stuff ready for Fall Ford Wheelin' Weekend at Windrock in November. (Thank Tom Broberg for the longest event name ever!)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, too funny.. This one is DEF on my list, Both as a matter of fact.

Can't get too much time wit y'all and I owe you some wheeling pics :D

edones06

My bronco will be there... i wont be tho. But it will have a good pilot!

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Afraid not SD, some of our regulars are in a scramble to get their stuff ready for Fall Ford Wheelin' Weekend at Windrock in November. (Thank Tom Broberg for the longest event name ever!)

That's me... in a scramble to have mine ready for Windrock! Speaking of which, a large and heavy box with Summit Racing on it just came in on UPS ;D

I think the majority of my time consuming fabrication work is done. I'm down to loose ends that always end up taking longer than they should. It doesn't help that we had a water leak flood in the house and I'm trying to get it all put back together before Jessica has a surgery in November. You know the saying, Happy Wife Happy Life!

ransil

Bronco Guru
I'm out of vacation days

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Harlan is one of, if not #1, my favorite places to wheel. I hate to see that this event didn't have any more interest. I didn't know about it until later, but would have been there if at all possible. If it's on again for next year, I will be there!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Harlan is one of, if not #1, my favorite places to wheel. I hate to see that this event didn't have any more interest. I didn't know about it until later, but would have been there if at all possible. If it's on again for next year, I will be there!

I'll look into this as well, I knew you had nothing but good things to say about it

edones06

Man i love wheelin harlin! I just cant make this trip and it kills me. Just tryin to get my little boy out of the nicu and home. But my truck will make a showing for me!

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
I regret that we will be cancelling Broncotoberfest this year. We plan on going next year and hope a handful of people can make it out. Please check our community calendar periodically on dufftuff.com for the dates of upcoming events.

http://www.dufftuff.com/Articles.asp?ID=260

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to hear that miss Suzy, know you were looking forward to it..

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
What a bummer. There was no way for me to make it, plus I don't think I qualify since my Bronco has been out of commission for years and years.. ugh.