• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pray for Vegas and the Bronco brothers

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Can't believe there are people in this world that would do something like this. Praying for all of the people out there in Vegas. Some family of mine were there at concert. All ok but friends are not . Its a sad day my friends.:-[

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
We had a family member there with her friends, they all came out safe but she will certainly come out mentally scared. Her mama just fell apart when she heard the news and couldn't contact her daughter.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Can't believe there are people in this world that would do something like this. Praying for all of the people out there in Vegas. Some family of mine were there at concert. All ok but friends are not . Its a sad times we live in

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
For real, Need lots of prayers right now..

Sux that people got to be nuts like that

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Thank you for all of thoughts and prayers for the victims, their family's and for Las Vegas. I am almost a native of Las Vegas for the last 45 years. Words cannot express how disgusted this senseless cowardly act makes me feel. God bless all that have been scared by this tragedy.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Thoughts and prayers to all at the concert! The Lives cut short too soon, those fighting for their lives from injuries and those that made it out safely to come home to or with your loved ones. God Bless all of you and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

It is definitely some scary times that we are living in these days! Unbelievable what some individuals are capable of and that is truly very scary!

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Thoughts and prayers to all the victims and their families and all who were there, thank you to police and all other first responders too, God Bless America! :cry::(:eek:?:?

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I work in an ER and couldn't imagine experiencing something of this magnitude at our facility. I applaud all the people, first responders, doctors nurses and medical staff that stepped up to the plate to help the injured. They are truly heroes!

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Thank God my Brother inlaw and his daughter are ok. My brother inlaw was there with daughter and her friend and his co worker. Co worker died in his arms his daughters friend shot in the head is in ICU pray for her. There is a Go Fund me page for the co-worker. If you can give that would be great. God Bless all of us and God is in control. https://gofundme.com/neysatonks

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THOUGHTS and prayers out to everyone involved with such a horrific, senseless act. I saw the waiting lines for those willing to donate blood, we as a nation will rise up and over come....

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I work in an ER and couldn't imagine experiencing something of this magnitude at our facility. I applaud all the people, first responders, doctors nurses and medical staff that stepped up to the plate to help the injured. They are truly heroes!

Amen brother!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Some friends of mine have been going to that event every year.
It's weird that here in So CA where so many go to Vegas often. It seems like everyone I know either knows someone that was there, or knows of a friend of someone they know that was there where some are injured, or escaped the nightmare.
I know several people that were there. The stories from them are horrifying and it will affect them the rest of their lives. Prayers to all the victims, families and friends.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Update on my friend.

Saturday 10/07:

"Hi Elle’s Friends and Family

Elle had a good nights rest. All IV’s are out! No more O2! She was happy to see and speak to her gal pals from SMCHS and family visitors.

She passed all her conditional physical, neurological, and cognitive tests with straight “A’s”. ( sadly I took the cognitive one with her and failed...)

As I mentioned yesterday the staff and Drs. Have been incredible. Elle’s level of care and their compassion has been off the charts.

We are all taking a break today. Have a wonderful weekend to all of you! On behalf of our family, thank you for all for your prayers and support.

She is walking now WOW. Way to go
Go Frogs
Go Huskys"

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great to hear, will keep the family in our prayers..

Update on my friend.

Saturday 10/07:

"Hi Elle’s Friends and Family

Elle had a good nights rest. All IV’s are out! No more O2! She was happy to see and speak to her gal pals from SMCHS and family visitors.

She passed all her conditional physical, neurological, and cognitive tests with straight “A’s”. ( sadly I took the cognitive one with her and failed...)

As I mentioned yesterday the staff and Drs. Have been incredible. Elle’s level of care and their compassion has been off the charts.

We are all taking a break today. Have a wonderful weekend to all of you! On behalf of our family, thank you for all for your prayers and support.

She is walking now WOW. Way to go
Go Frogs
Go Huskys"